- 9/10 marketing managers agree SEO is the most effective way to increase sales
- 75% of organisations plan to increase spending in search engine optimisation in 2015
- Being found at the top of search engines like Google and Bing means you’ll drive more new traffic and customers to your website.
- Search engine optimisation is so effective because people are telling you exactly what they are looking for, exactly when they want it.
- You can target people throughout the buying cycle from the initial research stage when they search for generic “what is” and “how to” keywords
- through to buying keywords including ”best”, “prices” and “compare”.
- Google has changed the way its results are prioritised in recent months and now slow download speeds, high bounce rates and
- ?outdated content are being penalised.
- There is now a major advantage for technically-compliant websites with regularly updated, engaging content to quickly rank ahead of
- the established competition.
- Your offsite reputation is just as important as your onsite optimisation and continuously growing high quality links from relevant websites,
- online reviews and brand mentions are critical factors in ranking at the top of the results.
- Appearing on the 1st page of results for competitive keywords may take 3-6 months to achieve but your return on investment will greatly
- improve over time, making SEO one of the most cost effective forms of marketing available to all types of organisation.
- ?Onsite SEO – We identify the keywords you should optimise your website for and how best to apply them to your content.
Plus a technical audit gives you actionable recommendations to help you resolve the issues currently preventing your web pages
from ranking?? effectively.
- Offsite SEO – We actively create new links to your website for you by building relationships with relevant websites and blogs related to your sector
- ?and writing optimised articles to syndicate via content platforms. This raises awareness of your products and services across the web
- as well as creating links to your website.
- SEO Reporting – We provide monthly reports, insights and campaign plans to continuously identify new quick wins and ensure your best keyword rankings are maintained.